Participation and Consultation with Children and Young People
Between October and December 2009, KCC and its partner agencies commissioned NFER to survey the views of children and young people aged 7 to 19 living in Kent.
The survey has produced a wealth of information for schools, local partnerships and at a county level. The information is being used to inform the planning, monitoring and commissioning of services.
In addition to the main survey and the technical report, NFER has produced a summary of the findings, one is intended for children, one for young people and the third is for adults. This is to let children and young people know the results of the survey.
Also attached is the Kent Children’s Trust “Framework for Participation with Children and Young People in Kent”. This sets out the strategic framework for participation in the county.
The other report is an Ipsos-Mori qualitative research project conducted with vulnerable young people and parents /carers in living in Kent in spring 2010.
- Children and Young People of Kent: Survey 2009
- Children and Young People of Kent: Children’s summary
- Children and Young People of Kent: Young people’s summary
- Children and Young People of Kent: Community summary
- Framework for Participation with Children and Young People in Kent
- Every Child Matters: Exploring the needs of vulnerable young people in Kent